These chips are fantastic for Nikon manual focus lenses. Not only do they allow the camera to control the manual lenses aperture, but they also embed the lens information into the images metadata.
- Advance Camera’s Covid 19 Procedures
- Tamron Announces the Launch of Lightest and Most Compact Large Aperture Telephoto Zoom Lens in Its Class for Sony Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
- Adding a dandelion chip to the Nikon 105mm 2.5
- Used equipment buying event with KEH at Advance Camera
- Tokina new lenses 2020 line-up development announcement