For those of you that use Nikon equipment, you need to be aware that after July 13th of this year, they will no longer supply parts to independent repair stores like Advance Camera. That being said, you will be forced to send your equipment to one of 23 repair facilities in the US. This will most likely equate to higher repair costs and slower turnaround time. In addition, it’s important to know that Nikon farms out some of their repairs to a repair facility in Mexico. For more information on this topic click on the link below. You will also see that you can sign an online petition to help prevent this event from happening. Please take a moment and support your local repair shop by signing this petition… Thank you!
- Advance Camera’s Covid 19 Procedures
- Tamron Announces the Launch of Lightest and Most Compact Large Aperture Telephoto Zoom Lens in Its Class for Sony Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
- Adding a dandelion chip to the Nikon 105mm 2.5
- Used equipment buying event with KEH at Advance Camera
- Tokina new lenses 2020 line-up development announcement